Adding your Office 365 Email to your iPad/iPhone
Setting up Exchange email on an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
If this is the first email account on your iPhone, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- You don’t need to type anything in the Domain box. Type the information requested in the Email and Password boxes. You need to type your full email address in the Email box (for example, email@example.com).
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your mail program will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
- If your iPhone can’t find your settings, you’ll need to manually look up your Exchange ActiveSync server name. At that point, it might be easier to come to me, and I will help you set your account up, or I can troubleshoot why it’s not setting up.
ADA Compliance Errors0